HVAC Commissioning Technician
Work for one of the largest and well-respected HVAC companies in San Diego - Action Air Conditioning, Heating & Solar. We promote an enjoyable working environment with a family like culture. We are actively seeking a highly motivated Commissioning Technician to join our successful team! This position reports directly to our Service Manager. We provide medical, dental, vision and 401(k) benefits as well as company paid vacation, sick and holiday time.
- Commissioning, maintenance and service repairs within safety guidelines for commercial clients.
- Must be able to work individually while maintaining exceptional customer service.
- Trouble-shooting and problem-solving.
- Have attention to detail and a desire to see the job done right the first time.
- 5+ years of experience.
- Experience with economizers.
- VRF Systems
- Packaged / Split Systems
- Water Source
- Detail oriented
- Experience troubleshooting various makes and models. - Valid Driver’s License and clean DMV record. - Ability lift up to 50lbs, push and pull up to 100lbs daily, climb stairs and ladders and reach for supplies.
- Clean and neat appearance.
- Excellent technical and communication skills.
- Friendly, personable and a responsible team player.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test and background check.
- Service van takes home.
- Large tools.
- Above industry pay with growth opportunities.
- Regular paid training.
- Professional uniforms.
Enjoy working for a stable company with over a 40-year history, A+ BBB rating, 7-time Angie's List Super Service Award Winner, Six-Time Winner and Finalist of the Torch Award for Marketplace Ethics!! We look forward to hearing from you soon! Please respond to this email with your requirements.