ANGLICOTECH, LLC is an established, rapidly growing, veteran-owned small business providing solutions to contemporary problems. We specialize in Organizational Change Management and Enterprise Information Technology Implementation and Services.
We are seeking a COMSEC Analyst to support the Joint Staff J6 (JS J6) Joint Staff (JS) Deputy Directorate Command, Control, Communications, and Computers/Cyber, (C4 Cyber), Cyberspace Division. The mission of the Joint Staff J6 is to serve the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff (CJCS), develop C4 and Cyber capability requirements and facilitate on behalf of the Joint Force in order to deliver a sustained information advantage, enable decision and action at the speed of the problem, and to ensure the warfighter receives jointly integrated and effective capabilities necessary to conduct operations.
- Coordinate a wide-scope of DoD COMSEC related activities to include, but not limited to: complete actions for all COMSEC matters, prepare for the Military C4 Executive Board (MC4EB) and Cryptographic Security Panel (CSP) and associated national plans, policies and guidance.
- Provide Risk Level Assessments (RMF) expertise when analyzing foreign and coalition partner COMSEC agreements.
- Serve as the advocate for Combatant Commands (CCMDs) with appropriate agencies and Services.
- Contractor shall analyze and staff the items related to cryptography and communications security (COMSEC) through a combination of the following sub-tasks:
- Reviews and makes recommendations to the government on the validation of CCMD and Joint requests to release COMSEC devices, technology, or associated information to foreign nations.
- Processes and makes recommendations to the government to approve/disapprove CCMD authority to negotiate and conclude formal agreements with foreign nations as part of the international COMSEC release process.
- Reviews planned and existing COMSEC solutions in relation to joint interoperability, plans, and objectives.
- Makes validation recommendations to the government related to the National Security Agency’s COMSEC Utility Program.
- Contractor shall coordinate, staff and assesses COMSEC key extension requests (KERs) from system sponsors through a combination of the following sub-tasks:
- Staffs KERs through the crypto modernization process. Receives inputs from the CCMDs, intelligence community, and others. Takes the inputs and conducts a Risk Management Framework-based risk assessment.
- Strong military operational background and experience.
- Certifications - DoDI 8570.01-M IAM Level II or higher. Requires Sec+
- Preferred: JCIDS experience/DAU training.
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Sharepoint.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Active US Security clearance at the minimum level of Top Secret/SCI (SSBI/SBPR/PPR investigation)
- US Citizen
- Degree - Bachelors or Associates and 5+ Years related experience. 3+ years of COMSEC experience.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Passion for excellence and continual improvement, combined with an entrepreneurial spirit, strong written and oral communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, innovative thinking in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Strong customer service and communication is necessary to ensure customer satisfaction and network reliability.
- A good problem-solving and troubleshooting approach to challenges.
Anglicotech, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a strong commitment to supporting and retaining a diverse and talented workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Anglicotech, LLC offers competitive compensation and benefits as well as great long-term career opportunities.
Anglicotech LLC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled