C4 Therapeutics is seeking a highly talented and experienced project manager to contribute to the discovery and development of novel degrader therapeutics. The ideal candidate will have the scientific background and industry experience in clinical development to accelerate the C4T portfolio projects. The R&D Project Manager will have the opportunity to play a key role in the fulfillment of the company’s strategic, scientific and cultural vision.
As Project Manager, Research and Development, you are accountable for:
- Driving execution of portfolio projects from discovery through clinical development
- Establishing and maintaining a strong partnership with the program lead and members of the program team comprising functional area representatives to facilitate the strategic planning and execution of the development programs
- Ensuring clear and consistent prioritization, alignment, and information flow across the program
- Providing critical input, identifying potential gaps, risks/opportunity, issue resolution/escalation, contingency and scenario planning
- Driving coordination of cross-functional activities and execution of agreed upon program plans
- Managing and tracking program timelines, deliverables, metrics and budget
- Organizing team meetings, agenda, facilitate discussions, draft meeting minutes, follow up on action items, manage detailed action/risk/decision logs and overall program correspondence on behalf of the program team
- Interface with Finance to coordinate program-related budget, resource planning and re-forecasting
- Supporting Strategic Alliance goals for partnership programs
- Forging a close-knit partnership with PM colleagues to advance functional area goals: implement best practices for each stage of project development; ii) organize and manage project-specific information iii) define and harmonize PM practices across entire C4T portfolio iv) serve as a mentor to PM colleagues with no or little prior experience in clinical development
- Establishing and maintaining both open and formal communication with senior leadership through timely feedback and updates, resource evaluation, and gap analyses.
- Advanced degree in a core life science discipline such as biology, chemistry or related field
- 7+ years direct experience in project management roles at IND submission and clinical-stage development, preferably in Oncology
- Expertise in project management methodologies (MS Project, SharePoint, Smartsheet, MS Office)
- Excellent presentation and inter-personal skills; ability to communicate across all levels of the organization internally and externally; effective listener who invites response and discussion
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and cooperatively in a creative, productive and accountable team environment
- Pro-active attitude and passion for discovery and development of therapeutics required
- Strong academic background and proven record of industry achievement through publications and presentations.
- Candidates must be adaptable to a fast-paced and dynamic environment, with a strong desire to succeed in a team setting.