Corporate Travel Management (CTM) is an award-winning provider of innovative and cost-effective travel management solutions to the corporate, events, leisure and loyalty travel markets. Its proven business strategy combines personalized service excellence with innovative client-facing technology solutions to deliver a return on investment to clients.
CTM was founded in Australia in 1994, and established its presence in North America in 2012. Today CTM is one of the largest travel management companies in both North America and the world, employing more than 2,300 travel professionals globally and providing travel solutions in more than 70 countries.
CTM is a publicly listed company on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX: CTD) and is an ASX200 company.
We are looking for an Online Booking Tool Advance Support Technician, NA Online Solutions for our online division. Maintain internal customer relationships by responding to product escalations and documenting actions. Manage assigned site programming projects. Accomplish project objectives by planning, evaluating and executing tasks. This job is virtual, and the applicant must be available to work 8:30am-5:30 pm ET
Job duties include:
Online booking tool advance technical support to include:
- Current knowledge of online products and functionality.
- Assess escalated online issues, troubleshoot, research and diagnose the root cause.
- Define and document the STR (Steps to Recreate) for the reported issue, in the OBT.
- Recreate the issue in the GDS in order to identify or exclude the booking channel as the root cause.
- Prepare for customer inquiries by studying products, services and customer service processes.
- Respond to internal customer inquiries/escalations by understanding inquiry, reviewing similar inquiries and responses, gathering and researching information, assembling and forwarding information, as needed, verifying customers understanding of any information and/or resolution provided.
- Organize their day/schedule based on necessary tasks to resolve and manage any product escalations that are assigned via our internal support tracking system.
- Provide follows up within the prescribed CTM Service Level Agreement.
- Open vendor tickets, as needed and consistently follow up until the issue is reconciled; communicate escalated issues and trends to management.
- Quality Assure site programming for account conversions and associated profile data.
- Review and recommend system improvements and supporting configuration change requests.
- Keep current with the newest online tool releases, product enhancements, and current events related to the travel industry.
- Respond to RFP questions related to Online Booking Tools
- Perform site demos or WebEx training, as needed &/or when assigned by the manager or lead.
- Other duties as assigned
Key performance indicators:
- Technology Support: Minimum 3 years (Required)
- Meeting task and project deadlines
- Project Quality
- Problem Solving
Skills/Qualifications: Product Knowledge, Process Improvement, Analyzing Information, Communication, Self-Development, Sabre, Concur, Deem, GetThere, Certify, MS Office, Excellent oral and written communications skills.
In addition to a great work environment, Corporate Travel Management offers a comprehensive range of benefits designed to fit your needs. Some of these include:
Comprehensive medical and dental plans, with a Section 125 cafeteria plan (pre-tax).
Employer paid Life Insurance
401(k) Plan with generous annual employer match.
Numerous paid holidays.
Discounted travel opportunities.