· Maintains guest service as the driving philosophy of the operation
· Personally demonstrates a commitment to guest service in responding promptly to guests’ needs
· Committed to making every guest is satisfied
· Meets or exceeds guest satisfaction measures
· Ensures hotel standards and services contribute to the delivery of consistent guest service
· Implements and practices guest service initiatives and performs to Gulph Creek Hotel Standards
Banquet Server Operations
· Complete all side-work and cleaning duties as described in the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
· Assume responsibility of the banquet department at all times.
· Ensure that maintenance, cleanliness, supplies, and organization of all banquet storage areas are maintained.
· Inspect function areas and reports any opportunities to correct department immediately.
· Ensure good working relations with Catering, Sales, and Culinary departments.
· Provide attentive service, focusing on guests’ needs.
· Knowledge of complete menu and workstations prior to the function.
· Knowledge of proper table settings.
· Ensure that proper service and etiquette is maintained at all times.
· Keeping the kitchen work areas clean at all times.
· Must adhere to the company employee handbook at all times.
· Approach all encounters with guests and team members in a friendly, service-oriented manner.
· Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Gulph Creek standards, as required by scheduling which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
· Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include wearing the proper uniform and name tag when working.
· Comply at all times with Gulph Creek and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
· Other duties may be assigned.
· Guests must feel welcome, comfortable, and well attended to at all time.
**Must be available on weekends and holidays**