Job Title: Front Desk
Hours: Monday-Friday, 40 hours/weekly (Initial
company training will be part-time for approximately 2 weeks)
Pay: $13.00 hourly
Location: Columbia, MD
Type of Hire: Temp to Hire
company in Columbia, MD is in search of a talented, energetic, proactive, and
detail oriented Front Desk Receptionist. This is an exciting position, which
encompasses a combination the following duties and responsibilities:
- Greet guests entering the welcome lobby and provide
assistance as needed with sign-in and paperwork.
- Administer computer-related testing to guests.
- Answer and screen incoming calls, directing them to the
- Handles all incoming and outgoing mail, including
office supplies, packages, mailers, tax information, etc.
- Compiles paperwork and verifies details for accuracy.
- Maintain the office filing system
- Print, scan, and shred office documentation.
- Assist with initiating, organizing, completing
- Manages organizational spreadsheets, lists, and
tracking information for various projects.
- Make outbound calls for company information and
- Manages the company’s social media accounts and website
with frequent updates.
- All other duties assigned.
- Microsoft Office application experience is mandatory.
- A qualified candidate will have outstanding
communication skills, great phone etiquette, high energy, and very strong
- Must have strong organizational skills and
- Minimum educational requirement: Associate’s Degree.
- Must be able to type 60+ wpm.
Level One Personnel is
an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or other
status protected by law.