Do you want to be part of an award-winning and successful team? Are you a pro at translating your clients' needs into creative and appealing campaigns? Interested in developing your career in a team-oriented, "work hard, play hard" environment? Then Zehnder may be the place for you. We currently have an opening in our Nashville or New Orleans office for an experienced Art Director (possibly Senior AD) with a minimum of 5 years of experience. This is an office based role; it is not a remote work setting opportunity. Please provide portfolio links with the application.
Zehnder Communications is a fully integrated advertising agency providing a wide range of services, including strategic marketing, public relations, media placement, creative services, social media, interactive design and programming, research & analytics and business strategy. With offices in Baton Rouge, New Orleans, and Nashville, the agency has been serving the greater Southeast region for 20 years.
- Support the Creative Director in all aspects of the department. Successfully work across departments, partnering with various team members as required.
- Lead and assist the Creative Team in developing concepts, revising existing documents, assisting in broadcast pre-production coordination, photo/video shoots, participating on new business pitch assignments, and keeping up with the latest software.
- Quality control for all work produced is maintained by accurate proofreading, distributing forms, backing up data, recording time accurately, and following processes established by the agency.
- Ability and experience effectively presenting ideas and concepts directly to clients.
- Oversight and direction of team members and ability to evaluate, coach and counsel as necessary.
- Must be detail oriented, adept at multi-tasking, and a self-starter. Ability to remain calm during stressful situations while managing urgent deadlines, organizing and multi-tasking a variety of details in ever-changing situations and possess a diplomatic and problem-solving attitude.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary, full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability insurance and 401k matching
- Recognition programs
- Paid holidays and vacation/personal/sick time/maternity leave
- A great creative workspace in our Nashville or New Orleans office
- A flexible, family friendly, pet-friendly (Nashville) and collaborative work environment with an intense focus on teamwork
No phone calls, please. Candidates must be willing to relocate themselves if not currently residing in the New Orleans or Nashville area. All submissions are confidential. EOE.
Zehnder Communications is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled