Deliver exceptional service while connecting with our guests and supporting efforts to achieve WOW Moments.
Minimum Job Requirements
Requirements to be performed, with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Standing, walking, lifting, twisting, and bending on a frequent basis.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and carry it up to 90 feet (or deposit into dumpster or trash compactor).
- Cash handling experience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Available to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to provide excellent guest service.
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
All associates may be considered for cross-training; some may be assigned duties in one or more area at the park at management discretion. General responsibilities for all positions include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain a high level of positive energy when communicating with children, parents and Team Members.
- Ability to strongly communicate rules and advocate risk management.
- Must be self driven,organized and detail-oriented.
- The ability to multitask and troubleshoot problems as they arise.
- Ensure event participants are escorted from party room‘s to the courts.
- Exhibit great time management skills.
- Maintain excellent communication between Management and guest serviceTeam Members.
- Maintain a clean and exceptional presentation of the party room’s.
- Perform excellent guest service skills.
- Present a calm demeanor that deters others from engaging in disruptive conduct, while encouraging a positive interaction with our guests.
- Answer guest questions and concerns, courteously and accurately or quickly direct them to the appropriate resource.
- Demonstrate consistent and effective sales techniques by meeting expectations for Fly Pass sales, suggestive selling, upselling, merchandising, and sampling.
- Complete transactions by greeting each guest, identifying the guest's request, operating point-of-sale terminals, making change accurately, completing ticket transactions, and thanking guests for visiting and flying safe.
- Ensure the security of all cash, receipts and tickets.
- Ensure proper cleanliness of all areas within the park.
- Ensure proper safety and risk management techniques are being followed.
- Frequently monitor guest engagement for WOW quality.
- Ability to work and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Follow all procedures to ensure a safe work environment, as well as the safety of our guests.
- Follow instructions on safe use of all chemicals/cleaning materials.
- Uphold Sky Zone Business Practice Standards and ensure compliance with company programs.
- Maintain regular personal attendance for all scheduled shifts.
- Assist with other Team Member functions and perform other duties as directed.
- Provided by Park: Orange T-shirt, Nametag.
- Provided by Associate: Black athletic pants, Shoes.