Imagine a world full of flavor and packed with goodness! This is our envisioned future, and we are working every day to make this world a reality. Bai Brands is the leading innovator in the beverage landscape with a line of drinks that are flavorful, low calorie, and infused with antioxidants from coffee's superfruit. We are in the throes of a “bevolution,” and we want to bring everyone along on our journey because we know this is a world in which we all want to live. It is time to join our audacious and tenacious team!
Bai is looking for an E-Commerce & Digital Marketing Coordinator to join our winning team. The eCommerce & Digital Marketing Coordinator is accountable for day-to-day support of online accounts including Amazon and other Marketplaces. The position is responsible for helping to meet and exceed overall ecommerce sales goals. This role will also own the ecommerce marketing and sales reporting and help with various tasks assigned by the business.
- Assist in the execution of the eCommerce sales plan, meeting and surpassing sales goals for each account and the total ecom channel
- Promotional set up, execution and tracking
- Collaborate with creative to get marketing assets to deliver to partners
- Provide, track and analyze performance using various data sources with the ability to deliver insights and action plans for improvements
- Proactively work to identify sales performance issues and resolve them quickly
- Manage relationship with Partners (Jet, Walmart, Amazon, etc.) to help drive sales and marketing plans
- Work closely with Operations team to effectively help with account orders (POs)
- Assist the Ecommerce Manager in daily tasks as needed
Education & Experience
- 1+ years of Digital Marketing or eCommerce experience
- Bachelor Degree preferred
- Experience working with or for eCommerce retailers (i.e. Amazon or Jet.com), including an understanding of merchandising and marketing programs for e-retailers.
- Strong understanding of account partner responsibilities and ability to manage account efforts.
- Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft Excel including Vlookups, macros, etc.
Knowledge & Skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Takes initiative and can work independently
- Ability to analyze data and present insights to support optimizations and sales objectives
- Takes initiative to build account-specific plans and achieve/exceed sales goals
- Solid communication skills, both verbally to build relationships, and in writing to accomplish follow-up. Strong listening skills and adaptability to adjust style and message based on customer cues.
- Works as a team player and partner with Sales & Marketing (internal and external) counterparts in achieving goals.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; stand; walk; talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Bai is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Bai Brands LLC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled