Job Title: Utility
Department: Kitchen Team
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Reports To: Assistant General Manager
At Unleavened Fresh Kitchen, we believe that service comes from the mind, and that hospitality comes from the heart. We’re looking for some big-hearted souls to join us.
If you wake up smiling and have a passion for culinary adventure, a position on our Kitchen team will likely be a great fit for you. We will offer you more than just a great place to work; we will give you excellent opportunities to build a career in a dynamic, team-oriented atmosphere. Working at Unleavened will be an intense but balanced experience. No late nights means more time for life outside of work. And with competitive pay and benefits, you'll feel valued for the work you’re doing.
- Sort and rinse dirty dishes, glass, tableware and other cooking utensils and place them in racks to send through dish machine.
- Sort and stack clean dishes. Carry clean dishes to cook’s line and other proper storage areas. Wash soiled dishes before delivering.
- Change dishwater in dish machine as required.
- Wash pots, pans, and trays by hand.
- Remove trash and garbage to dumpster.
- Set up or break down dishwashing area.
- Clean and roll/unroll mats.
- Fill/empty soak tubs with cleaning/sanitizing solutions.
- Sweep/mop floors.
- Assemble/disassemble dish machine.
- Sweep up trash around exterior of restaurant and garbage dumpster.
- Conduct general restaurant and restroom cleaning as directed.
- Wipe up any spills to ensure kitchen floors remain dry.
- Notify manager any time dish machine wash or rinse cycle falls below safety standard temperatures.
- Do not touch dirty dishes before touching clean dishes without washing hands first.
- Other duties as directed.
- Must be able to effectively and respectfully communicate with all levels of associates, management and vendors.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager.
- Competitive Pay with direct deposit
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan with Company Match
- No late nights for a better work/life balance
- Generous and delicious meal benefits
- Opportunities for growth and career advancement
- Associate recognition program
Unleavened Fresh Kitchen is an Equal Opportunity Employer and uses E-Verify as part of the hiring process.