VIP Runner - Jason Aldean's, Miranda Lambert's Casa Rosa, Luke's 32 Bridge
The VIP Runner assists the VIP Hosts in greeting, seating, and accommodating his/her guests throughout hours of service. The position facilitates all guest reservation requests promptly and without error, ensures guests are aware of events and supports the execution of them, maintains high level of visibility throughout the facility, and builds guest loyalty by exceeding all expectations in service and dependability. Position will report to all scheduled duties in a timely manner and collaborate with all departments to ensure total guest satisfaction. The VIP Runner will be required to work with other line level employees directly involved in VIP Services, Venue Management, Guest Services team, and Directors alike. Hours will fluctuate and will require the VIP Runner to work both day and night shifts, including but not limited to weekends and major holidays.
VIP RUNNER REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Provide a friendly, personal demeanor with a willingness to interact
- Provide professional and friendly guest services
- Commits self to the below listed Company values, and acknowledges dedication to providing excellent guest service for our Guests and our internal team, at all times
- Ability to remain calm and clear-minded under pressure
- Strong sense of ownership in problem resolution
- Ability to create and maintain strong, professional relationships with customers and coworkers
- Skilled in written and verbal communication
- Ability to manage social media and web-driven communicators
- Strong organizational skills
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Greet all guests in a friendly and professional manner
- Seat reservations at predefined table locations throughout various properties
- Report any guest satisfaction issues to management immediately
- Identify opportunities for improvement and work with the management to develop and implement improvements.
- Maintain a good rapport with the management team and all other team members.
- Maintain the minimum revenue support weekly requirements at company venues other than your own.
- Maintain professionalism at the workplace and with co-workers and patrons.
- Alert and get approval for any and all breaks, leave of rotation or duties in which you cannot perform at the time they were assigned to you
- Maintain a consistent and high level of guest list productivity
- Keep a proper and professional appearance and attitude.
- Responsible for maintaining the workstation / podium in a neat and orderly fashion
- Maintain and promote a friendly atmosphere for customers and staff
- Comply with added hours or time frame after scheduled shift as needed.
- Provide customers with information and directions.
- Comply with cross promotion of all venues and when needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Two plus (2+) years in the nightlife/hospitality industry
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States
- Valid Driver’s License
- 21+ years of age
WORK ENVIRONMENT & SCHEDULE:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
- Work indoors and/or outdoors, exposed to hot and/or cold surfaces, steam, and wet floors
- Work in an environment that is subject to varying levels of noise, crowds and smoke, the severity of which depends upon guest volume
- Nightclub, bar and/ or lounge environment
- Involves constant public contact
- Fast paced, high volume, high energy
- Hours may be part-time (less than 30 hours per week)
- Schedule could exceed 30 hours per week and may include overtime when approved by management
- Work varied shifts to include days, nights, weekends, and holidays
- Security Level –MED
This job description is a summary of duties, which you as VIP Runner are expected to perform in your assignment. It is by no means an allinclusive list but is merely a broad guide to expected duties. As an employee you should understand that a job description is neither complete nor permanent; it can be modified at any time. Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the property. In addition, attendance at all scheduled training sessions and meetings is required. Also, at the request of management, any employee may be asked and expected to perform additional duties, responsibilities, or projects without notice.