Account Executives are responsible for selling Coconut Software products and services, and up selling to higher products and services. They are expected to penetrate existing accounts and sell warm leads. Account Executives maintain metrics, which Coconut Software will monitor to ensure coaching can be completed using quantifiable factors. It is imperative that Account Executives establish ongoing rapport with existing and potential customers.
The Account Executive assists in growing new business and developing strong customer relationships within an assigned territory or area to provide in-depth customer solutions. Account Executives offer a wide variety of solutions to new customers and grow partner relationships within an assigned territory and with current customers. They are responsible for establishing new business, developing current business relationships and ensuring customer satisfaction while working with a degree of autonomy.
The Account Executive seeks and follows leads to acquire new business for Coconut Software and seek out purchasing decision makers to develop working relationships with them. They design and deliver presentations highlighting the products and services of the company, negotiate contract terms with clients and successfully closes sales. They work towards exceeding predetermined quotas set by the supervisor.
- Reaching out to create relationships with executives and decision-makers, promoting Coconut Software’s industry-leading products
- Research, probe and listen to our customers to fully understand their unique applications
- Build and present customer specific product demos to prospective clients.
- Assemble and present sales proposals to prospective customers.
- Achieve and exceed quarterly assigned sales growth goals within your targeted prospect accounts
- Work closely with other members of the team to ensure you are engaged with the entire customer experience opportunity cycle
- Synthesize customer feedback for input into product development
- Share and leverage talents, and provide information and feedback in order to improve strategies, solutions and execution
- Timely and detailed pipeline management, keeping sales pipeline up to date and accurate in SalesForce.com
- Keep up to date on competitive and key vertical industry trends
- Attend applicable conferences, trade shows and networking events
- Guide, support and elevate the overall client experience to increase renewal rates and referral business.
- 5+ years of enterprise B2B sales experience within a SaaS Environment
- Desire to be a part of high paced, high energy, start-up experience
- Have a sense of humour and be a person customers love to be around
- Demonstrated experience consistently exceeding target goals, hunting for deals, navigating organizational hierarchies and building long-term relationships
- Personable, positive and persuasive attitude
- University Degree
- Great energy and enthusiasm
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Solid time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- Ability to learn and develop sales strategies that clearly define measurable goals for success
- Able to travel weekly/monthly as needed to meet the Coconut teams and prospective clients (valid passport required)
- Unquestioned ethics and clarity around doing the right thing for our customers, for your co-workers and for the company
Who is Coconut Software?
Coconut Software is a fast paced, venture backed Enterprise Appointment Scheduling platform with offices in Toronto and Saskatoon with the mission to innovate and elevate the appointment scheduling experience for enterprises and their customers.
Join a talented and motivated team who love the idea of being on the launch pad of a start-up and have the passion and drive to inspire and execute - all in a work environment where culture and "doing it right" matter.
Modernizing how Banks and Credit Unions engage because everyone's time is money.
Collaboration | Honesty | Empathy | Elevate | Respect | Sharing
- Health & Dental Benefits
- Flex Time
- Weekly Catered Lunches
- Employee Stock Option Purchase Plan (ESOP)
- Apple Equipment
- Parking Allowance
- Social Committee Activities
- Professional Development
- Amazing Holiday Parties
- Cabana Days - 8 additional paid days off annually
- A People First Company