Title Alliance Ltd. specializes in the creation and management of RESPA compliant title joint ventures in the real estate industry. Founded in 1948, we have formed over 75 joint ventures in Arizona, Florida, Indiana, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Virginia since 1983. In addition to our “Title Alliance of” and “T.A. of” companies throughout our footprint, some of our success stories include companies such as First Land Transfer, CU Settlement in Pennsylvania; Greater Maryland Title in Maryland; and Greater Cleveland Title in Ohio.
Title Alliance is an ESOP company and offers a competitive salary and the opportunity to participate in our team bonus program.
Some of the benefits you will enjoy include: medical/dental/vision insurance; generous paid time off plan; company paid - life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability; 401k; employee assistance program and more!
Title Alliance currently has an opening for a PART-TIME Office Assistant in Lancaster, PA
Our ideal candidate will have high energy, industry experience, and excellent customer support skills
The Office Assistant is responsible for supporting the office functions and manager with general office duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Answer phones
- Scan and file documents
- Process courier transactions
- Other office administrative duties as needed
- Must have high school diploma or general education diploma (GED)
- Must have a minimum of 1-year administrative experience, title/escrow industry is preferred
- Flexible and able to multi-task; can work within an ambiguous, fast-moving environment; demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities
- Notary or ability to obtain within 90 days
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and influence outcomes through effective written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated effective customer service experience to a diverse audience to enhance service delivery
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills to support quality service delivery
- Experience using the MS Office suite of applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook in the preparation and execution of your duties and responsibilities
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee is regularly required to reach with hands and arms; stand, walk, sit; and occasionally required to lift up to 25 pounds. The employee may be required to drive to other offices as needed. Occasional overnight travel may be required. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential factors.
Title Alliance LTD is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled