CTM is an award-winning provider of innovative and cost-effective travel management solutions to the corporate market. Our proven business strategy combines personalized service with client-facing technology for an impressive return on your investment. CTM is an ASX:200 corporation, with current market capitalization exceeding $1 billion.
Our Denver headquarters established the CTM brand in North America in 2012 and through the CTM growth model we are now a Top Ten TMC in North America with more than 20 offices coast-to-coast. We are a family of locally-empowered entrepreneurial professionals underpinned by the power and scale of a global technology disrupter.
The company employs over 750 FTE in North America and 2,200 FTE staff globally and maintains a global administrative base in Australia. CTM thinks globally, but acts locally by serving clients in 82 countries, including owned operations across Australia, Asia, North America, Europe and New Zealand.
CTM is looking for a passionate Account Manager who will partner with and ensure the long-term success of our customers to join our East Coast Teams.
You will be responsible for developing long term relationships with your portfolio of assigned customers, connecting with the key business executives and stakeholders. You will liaise between customer and cross functional international team members to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
This can be either Home Based or in a local office full time
· Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers; maintains and expands relationships strategically with key accounts
· Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships; account retention is paramount
· Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
· IIIncrease revenue and profitability per client through upselling of services and products, consolidation and contract management
· Use contacts to generate new business (i.e. key contact moves to a new company)
· Forecast and track key account metrics
· Demonstrate value through strategic meetings and business reviews collaborating on initiatives and quantifying recommendations and accomplishments
· Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
· Proactively assesses, clarifies and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis
· Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel
· Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives; project management of internal colleagues and customers is essential
· Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
· Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
· Understand client reporting tool and ability to run client reports
· Proven account management or other relevant experience
· Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
· Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
· Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
· Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills
· PC proficiency
· Requires travel
· BA/BS degree or equivalent preferred
In addition to a great work environment, CTM offers a comprehensive range of benefits designed to fit your needs. Some of these include:
· Comprehensive medical and dental plans, with Section 125 cafeteria plan (pre-tax).
· Employer paid Life Insurance
· 401(k) Plan with generous annual employer match.
· Lucrative Incentive Programs.
· Numerous paid holidays.