The Salon at Element
3525 NW 25th Street
Miami, FL 33142
The Bartender is responsible for serving beverages and food to guests in a timely, courteous, efficient and accurate manner. You are responsible for making and serving cocktails and alcoholic beverages in addition to serving food.
- Receive and take guest orders and process in a timely manner through the POS system currently used in the restaurant
- Bus and set tables, as needed.
- Perform set up and breakdown of various areas
- Assist with Room Service to Hotel Guests and To go orders
- Seat guests, answer phones, take orders, run food, mix drinks, clear and reset tables, assist with dishes.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Upsells established menu items or specials to maximize food and beverage revenues.
- Communicate with crew and management.
SKILLS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required
- One year minimum Restaurant Bartender Experience.
- Excellent written, communication and presentation skills.
- Highly motivated and flexible, possessing the ability to take initiative.
- Flexible schedule, able to work afternoons, nights, holidays and weekends
Ability to perform essential job duties with or without reasonable accommodation and without posing a direct threat to the safety or health of employee or others. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Restaurant Bartender / Server: 1 year (Preferred)
Element Miami is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled