Position Located in either Tracy, CA or Oakland, CA
The Sr. Account Manager will report directly to the Director of eCommerce and will lead the day to day sales operations. Candidate should be familiar with navigating through E-Commerce channels, as well as having Account Management experience. This position will assist in supporting all areas of the specific account: including demand forecasting, inventory allocation, site maintenance, order processing, marketing, and other daily tasks to help achieve sales growth and meet company's sales goals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage day-to-day online sales management of one of our company's largest e-commerce accounts.
- Manage daily e-commerce activities; including inventory management, pricing, and promotions.
- Optimize sales performance to ensure budgeted sales targets are reached.
- Manage, devise and measure the account’s promotional events and activities calendars.
- Promote the continuous development and improvement of existing online strategies and marketing programs of the account.
- Identify new and emerging opportunities, trends, insights, as well as possible threats.
- Help develop new and creative strategies to grow our business within the customer’s online channel.
- Applicant must be able to forecast sales and inventory to support all planned sales and promotions.
- Must review customer’s web site daily along with major competitors to make sure we are always in a leadership position.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Previous large Account sales management
- Computer Savvy and have an understanding of E-Commerce Platforms
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple deadlines
- Intense attention to detail with accuracy, and consistency
- A team player and ability to build effective relationships with different departments
- Sales experience with an understanding of channel sales
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills