HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS - CHARLESTON DT- MEDICAL AREA
Preventive Maintenance Technician
Variable days/weekends/nights/holidays - required.
We have an immediate opening for an experienced Preventive Maintenance Tech who has a passion for delivering awarding winning service, exhibits exceptional work ethics and understands how to achieve company-wide expectations regarding bottom line profitability. Must be flexible to work all shifts as needed. Health benefits after 60 days, Paid Time Off after 6 months.
- Must have outstanding organizational capabilities demonstrated by one’s ability to work alone and with other Maintenance Techs and Hotel Departments. Provides excellent service through daily, weekly and monthly preventative maintenance protocols.
- Ensures hotel is in brand compliance at ALL times. (includes QA)
- Must have extensive prior hotel Maintenance experience with like hotels. Must understand how to set up and execute maintenance systems and protocols, be proficient with PM Works (or "like preventative maintenance programs), conduct life safety training, make recommendations for loss prevention, ensure the hotel is in-compliance regarding all required building and mechanical inspections, etc.
- Foremost, must be able to provide Award Winning Service by exceeding client expectations as evident by guest surveys. (SALT)
- Ability to analyze, interpret and act upon maintenance repairs, replacement and preventative care on a daily basis. This would include all building, mechanical and FF&E in both rooms and commercial areas throughout the hotel.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral. Must be able to type and write professionally and proficiently.
- Excellent time management, organizational and leadership skills.
- Ability to work under pressure to achieve company-wide Service and budgeted cost expectations.
- Confident, self-driven, dynamic and loves to learn. Has a strong ability to take direction and suggestion from others.
- Loves the interaction with the public, extroverted personality – genuine care for others demonstrated by daily interactions
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.