Kelly & Associates Financial Services in Sparks, MD is seeking a strong customer service individual to be primarily supportive to the Dedicated Payroll Specialist.
· Completes assigned projects, provides support with overflow processing during busy cycles or when Dedicated Specialists are on leave
· Contacts and assists clients with payroll production, tax related issues and researches and resolves client/system problems
· Accurately keys all payroll related data necessary to process and meet appointment schedules
· Occasional need to work in Pack-out room may be required, including lifting of boxes, sorting and distributing checks.
Minimum hours are 8:15 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. Additional hours may be required to achieve business objectives.
· High School diploma required, some college preferred
· Payroll experience required, payroll service bureau experience preferred
· Strong computer/system experience preferred
Additional Information –
At KELLY, we believe in a work environment of honesty and trust, where collaboration is encouraged and innovation is rewarded. We work as a team to serve our client and pursue excellence at every opportunity. We constantly look for ways to support one another as we give of our time, talent, and treasure to meet the need of others in our organization and our community. Working at Kelly, you’ll quickly discover that you’re not just a number - you are a valued member of our team and our family. At KELLY, we know that it is you who makes the unique difference and we honor that at every opportunity.
· KELLY provides a robust and competitive benefits package including 401K with a match, tuition reimbursement, and on-site café and gym.
Kelly & Associates Insurance Group is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled