Be part of a Championship Crew and Find your WOW at Quaker Steak & Lube!
Our Expeditors assist crew members by garnishing and traying food items from the food window.
Live it, Love it, Lube it!!!!
- Have a great attitude and be willing to learn.
- Be honest and put your crew before yourself.
- Reads recipes and produces products according to the procedures and plate presentations.
- Can recognize food has been cooked according to guests’ specifications, i.e. steak doneness.
- Garnishes plates with appropriate dips or sides.
- Places finished products on tray to be ran to the table immediately.
- Reads and follows Expo Garnish list.
- Reads and follows the daily prep sheet.
- Can complete production in a timely manner.
- Places products in the hot wells.
- Stores all food products in specific size pans, covers, dates and places in appropriate cooler.
- Constantly cleans and sanitizes area, equipment, sweeps floors.
- Assists the management team in controlling food cost by demonstrating concern for cost and inventory control.
- Observes the basic rules of kitchen safety, sanitation and back door safety.
- Uses First in First out (FIFO) rule to ensure proper rotation.
- Utilize various cleaning chemicals in accordance with Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS).
- Promotes team work at all times.
- Performs various tasks delegated by management.
- Assists in other areas of the kitchen
- Sweeping and mopping the floor and cleaning the coolers
- Stores/Covers/Rotates all garnish/dips appropriately.
- Produces food within the ticket time requirements.
- Ensures our guests are receiving safe food products of the highest quality, freshness and consistency.
- Must follow plate presentation standards. Includes, clean plate edges, properly arranged products, and properly garnished products.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Stands/walks during entire shift.
- Must reach, bend, stoop and wipe.
- Lifts up to 50 pounds throughout the shift.
- Reading skills are required
- Able to work well in a fast pace environment
- Able to work accurately and rapidly.
- Able to work closely with other Crew Members in the Front of House and Heart of House.
- 18+ years of age
QSL Gonzales LLC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled