Eventworks Savannah (d/b/a Peachtree Tents Atlanta & Jacksonville, Music City Tents, Event Rentals Unlimited, Tents Unlimited, )
is the leading event rental business in the Southeast. We are expanding
into additional markets in the Southeast and looking for great people
to add to our team.
We offer a supportive, congenial
work environment and we’ve received numerous awards for company culture
and customer service including: “Best Places to Work” and “Best in Business”. We are one of the fastest growing companies in the US and have been listed on Inc. Magazine’s Inc. 500/500
list six times. Currently serving the Southeastern United States from
six locations. Our clients include caterers, event planners, florists,
food service companies, corporations, restaurants, hotels, schools,
venues and more
Competitive hourly wage, including triple hourly rate for late night shifts, plus Medical/Health Benefits, 401K, Vacation and paid holidays.
company is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not
discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any
legally recognized basis including, but not limited to: veteran status,
race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, physical or
mental disability and/or age.
are primarily responsible for overseeing all aspects of the delivery
process, including loading/unloading equipment working with delivery
coordinator, prepping equipment prior to loading, completing safety
checks daily on vehicles (fuel, lights, brakes, etc.), and demonstrating
attention-to-detail when checking delivered items to ensure customers
receive exact orders. Must service customers in a polite, friendly, and
- Maintain accurate delivery and pickup records
- Secure customer signature on contract
- Inform supervisor of difficulties with deliveries or pickups.
- Place delivery and in-store returned equipment in appropriate area for inspection.
- Know specifics and applications of rental inventory, so you can answer questions.
- Recommend equipment and related items to customers.
- Notify dispatcher or client if behind schedule.
- Deliver pick up ticket copies to warehouse manager so counts can be verified.
- Complete necessary paperwork for vehicle inspections and turn in to supervisor daily.
- Perform other duties as requested.
- While driving company vehicle:
- Serve as company representative.
- Carry driver’s license at ALL times.
- Observe all laws.
- Keep vehicles clean (interior and exterior).
- Notify warehouse manager of scrapes, dents, accidents or mechanical difficulties.
be exposed to the general range of weather experienced in the area.
Some work areas may not be heated or air conditioned. May have exposure
to chemicals, including but not limited to gas, diesel fuel, propane,
kerosene and cleaning solvents. If lighting is required (the
installation of extension cords and lamps) the drivers are provided with
Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFI) breakers. Stooping, crouching,
bending, lifting, lowering, reaching, twisting, pulling, pushing,
carting and carrying are intermittent tasks that routinely occur.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
While experience is a plus, equivalent skils and experience will be considered.
- Must be able to lift approximately 70 lbs.
- Must maintain a professional personal appearance.
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Computer knowledge is preferred. Training on rental software will be provided.
- Must be able to understand English and write legibly. Ability to speak Spanish is a plus.
- Must maintain acceptable attendance record.
- Must have a full range of motion and dexterity.
- Maintain a cooperative working relationship with co-workers.
- Must be able to maintain a high degree of patience.