Shuttle Bus Driver
Rumph and Associates is currently seeking an experienced full-time Shuttle Bus Driver to join our team in Atlanta, Georgia.
About the role:
Shuttle Bus Drivers are responsible for transporting properly badged staff from designated locations to and from designated stops at campuses in Atlanta. They are also responsible for making am/pm pick-up and drop-offs at two Marta stations. These stops are based on pre-determined schedules.
The shuttle service is available Monday through Friday from 6:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Drivers' shifts overlap and take into account pre and post vehicle inspections.
What you’ll do:
- Drive company vehicles to different Atlanta campus locations (owned or leased properties) on an as-needed basis per instruction of the dispatcher, team lead, or program manager. The shuttle driver must be able to travel within a 50-mile radius.
- Ensure that all passengers, except children accompanied by a parent, present a Personal Identification card.
- Drive company vehicles off campus for refueling and servicing.
- Check in with the dispatch officer and designated representative. • Validate radios are operational by testing battery and frequency.
- Input specific data and log daily trips.
- Pick up and turn in keys.
- Conducts data entry and logging daily trips onto intake form.
- Conduct vehicle inventory on daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Conduct parking facility inspection at designated properties on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Perform and document a daily pre/post vehicle inspection on shuttle bus.
Our ideal candidate:
- Must possess valid Class A or Class B CDL with passenger endorsement.
- Must be physically able to perform cleaning task; vacuum, fuel vehicle, etc.
- Must be on time and in clean and neat uniform when working.
- Positive attitude at all times, and ability to be courteous to customers, smile and speak to customers.
- Must have reliable transportation with proof of insurance.
- Must be able to walk around campus, to and from parking locations, sometimes climbing steps
- Must have at least a High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 + years relevant work experience
- Must be at least 21
- Required to have language skills in English at Full professional proficiency level
- Able to provide superior customer service at all times
- Energetic and professional
- Able to pass a drug screen and background check
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment physical exam
- A criminal background check will be required on applicants
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility to work in a changing environment
What we offer:
- Normal working days: weekdays
- Normal work shifts: early (6:00am – 2:30pm) or late (10:30am – 7:00 pm)
- The hours for this role are Full-time, Permanent* Hourly "Non-exempt" position
- Leave benefits include Paid holidays and PTO(Paid Time Off)
- Retirement benefits include 401K Plan
- Insurance benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Basic Life
- Miscellaneous benefits include Clothing/Uniform
Please submit your resume via the “APPLY NOW” button
Equal Opportunity Employer