Marketing and Communication Manager
Looking for a "hands-on" role in a fast-paced environment? Are you interested in working for a great company? Then you may be a terrific fit for our Marketing and Communication Manager.
Iconic architectures, thriving social scenes, beautifully landscaped spaces and an array of top-notch services. Up to Par Management LLC selects only the most passionate and skilled hospitality professionals. Up to Par Management LLC is a premier management company creating lifetime memories for its members, guests, and associates through its profitable clubs, hotels, value-added services and community relationships.
We are currently seeking a passionate individual for the position of Marketing and Communication Manager professional to work in our corporate office.
The Marketing and Communications Manager will drive the promotion of marketing programs for our clients as an integrated offering through the most effective communication vehicles and in a customer-oriented manner.
Marketing and Communication Manager
Up To Par
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled/Veterans.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Create and curate content for assigned social media channels.
- Ensure that content is reviewed and taken through the proper approval process’
- Develop and implement marketing communications plans for assigned properties.
- Write clear, crisp, benefit-oriented creative briefs that summarize and filter information
- Coordinate with all departments to ensure brand consistency across product categories
- Partner with client properties to drive effective value propositions and outbound messaging
- Exceptional copywriting and editing skills, with the ability to work across media, from print to digital
- Partner with operations teams for seamless transition of field marketing activities to align with strategic goals
- Develop sales collateral, advertisements, mailers, product announcements, social media content, press releases, web content, etc. in a timely manner.
- Partner with marketing teams to evaluate and report the effectiveness of campaigns and track program success in terms of contact list building, nurturing and qualified leads
Our full-time associates can enjoy access to Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Long-Term Disability Insurance, as well as paid time off. All associates have access to the following voluntary benefits at discounted rates:
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Group Universal Life Insurance
- Auto and Home Insurance
- Pet Insurance
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Up to Par exists to create success for its clubs and hotels through a philosophy of continuous improvement, operational excellence and flawless execution achieved through a culture of financial discipline, safety, and community and environmental stewardship that develops and delivers innovative solutions for its customers, while providing a dynamic and challenging environment for its associates.
Please note the job responsibilities listed are not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the associate for this position. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Up to Par Management and Taylor Hospitality are Equal Opportunity Companies, we are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and are an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, or disability.