Professional banquet staff is needed to work in our private suites, banquet hall, and facility buyouts. Our expectation for servers is to be an ambassador for every aspect of the facility while providing a welcoming atmosphere throughout their Pinheads experience. You will serve all handmade food with fresh ingredients daily. This position requires individuals with the ability to be service-minded and committed to providing outstanding guest satisfaction.
- Pay is $8-$12 per hour plus gratuity (based on experience)
- The primary responsibility of the Banquet Server is to provide the highest quality of service at all times to guests and exceed guests’ expectations.
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs
- Review the BEO for menu details, special instructions, etc. Ensure room set-up and equipment is there as requested. Allow time for preparation before the function; plate setting, condiments, beverages, etc.
- Greets host(s) upon arrival and will serve as an ambassador of the facility by asking if the host needs assistance with set up of the rooms or bowling lanes and answers any & all questions.
- Serves food, coffee, water and other beverages to customers, refills beverages as needed.
- Maintain open communication with the Kitchen staff, letting them know immediately of any changes with menu or timing.
- Follows all guest check and money-handling procedures when serving a la carte and beverage orders.
- Prepares for future banquets by folding napkins, filling condiments, and performing other duties as required.
- Servers are able to design their own schedule by picking up available shifts from there phone/computer.
- Minimum of 19 years of age to serve alcoholic beverages
- Ability to provide legible, written communication
- Ability to compute basic mathematical calculations
- Knowledge of effective office organizational practices
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality