Medical Patient Coordinator for Best Dispensary, Mesa
Our mission at Best Dispensary is to Cultivate Good Times for our customers and our team members. We pride ourselves on the personal and professional development of all team members.
The Medical Patient Coordinator assists patients with cannabis products in a marijuana dispensary, helping patients find the correct strain of marijuana for their medicinal needs. They also provide education about consumption and dosage and gain information from patients to find out about potential side effects and drug interactions. Utilizing both established and innovative approaches, the Medical Patient Coordinator will continue to compassionately educate, and potentially medicate using various forms of cannabis.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Provides support or coverage for Wellness Advisors as needed..
- Supports the continued momentum of our company's trajectory in providing quality education and training to our staff in servicing our medical cannabis patients and adult use customers.
- Looks into research to add to educational training and knowledge for the company.
- Manage, write, and update educational blogs on our website, social media, and other platforms.
- Acts as a Brand Representative to the local community, increasing our brand value by representing the brand to audiences.
- Plan and propose schedules and strategies for webinars, in-person meetings, and educational events to invite the public to attend to educate the attendees and promote the Best Dispensary brand.
- Oversees patient care and medical cannabis advising over all three locations. Including traveling to our dispensary in Yuma, AZ.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Bachelor's degree in health sciences or related field required. Nursing degree is required
- Extensive knowledge of medical cannabis and it's benefits for various ailments, injuries, and medical conditions.
- Two years of direct customer service experience required (luxury retail experience preferred).
- Ability to focus in busy environments both inside and outside the store.
- Strong organizational skills required to maintain multiple customers and projects at once.
- Maintain active Facility Agent Registry Identification Card.
- Reliable transportation and valid driver's license.
Pay & Benefits:
- This is a full-time position with pay to start at $30.00 per hour.
- Full-time employees are eligible for medical, dental, and vision insurance after 90 days of employment.
Best Dispensary is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This is not a list of all duties and responsibilities. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require other tasks to be performed.
Do not apply in person.