Location: Chandler, Arizona*
Salary: Up to 100k OTE first-year! (Base + Commission)
Reports to: VP of Digital Sales
Firefly is a world-leading IT Education company located in Chandler, Arizona, and we are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our inside sales team. As an Account Manager, your primary responsibility will be to drive revenue in an assigned territory through prospecting and account management. The ideal candidate will have experience selling business-to-business and prospecting for new opportunities.
Firefly provides a broad range of IT Training services to Government, Large Enterprise, and small-to-medium-sized companies. For the past eight years, Firefly has been one of Cisco Systems’ most awarded Platinum Learning Partners, winning Global Learning Partner of the year twice, and most recently, Global Learning Innovator of the year 2018.
At Firefly, we believe it’s our responsibility to make you as successful as possible in your new sales position and that having an open mind regarding your previous experience is critical to identifying the right people to join the team.
- Strong passion for sales and enjoys working with customers, especially over the phone
- High level of motivation and commitment to all aspects of the selling process
- Sales experience, preferably business-to-business
- The desire to further develop and invest in your IT sales career
- Ability and commitment to spend your day on the phone talking to Firefly's customers
- Competitive salary with an uncapped commission structure, along with monthly sales incentives!
- An excellent, comprehensive benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401(k) with company match
- Minimum 10 days of Paid Time Off and 10 paid holidays
- Flexible start times and respect for work-life balance!
What’s it like to work at Firefly? Firefly is a progressive employer. By this, we mean we are continually building and adapting our company to make sure we continue to be one of the best employers to work for. We believe that our customers’ success is our priority and we strive for excellence in everything we do. Working at Firefly is highly rewarding, highly motivating, and we thrive on the fun we have while executing on our mission.
*Relocation not available