Jani-King is the global leader in the ever-growing $100 billion dollar commercial cleaning industry. Sound like a company you want to be associated with? We are seeking a motivated and talented individual to serve as Regional Director in the Mobile region. This challenging position requires a natural born leader with a successful sales and management track record who is able to sell, recruit, develop, inspire and build a top notch B2B sales team while also balancing the operations of this rapidly growing Jani-King region. This critical role provides our office team, our franchise owners, and our clients the support needed to continually represent and uphold the standard that continues to secure Jani-King’s ranking among the top franchise companies in the world.
This position is fast-paced, has excellent earning potential, and is NOT an 8 to 5 job! To be successful in this position one must have a successful B2B sales background, strong leadership abilities, solid cold-calling capacity, and impressive presentation skills. Candidates must have superior work ethic and customer service skills; including the ability to maintain working relationships and analyze situations to take effective actions. We are looking for a leader who is passionate about achieving goals and can inspire excellence with their team and their franchisees!
Key Responsibilities: The Regional Director is responsible for the complete operation of a Jani-King Regional Office. Those responsibilities include managing or personally handling all new customer sales, new franchise sales, administrative, P&L, customer service, franchise relations and franchise development activities within a Jani-King region.
The ideal candidate must possess the following:
- 5-7 years of stable and successful B2B Sales or Sales Management experience
- Proven sales track record in meeting or exceeding organizational goals
- Competitive and coachable spirit with high energy…DRIVE is a must!
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Desire and dedication for a long term professional career
- Ability to cold call, network, and build a client base in a defined territory using strong negotiation and closing skills
- Superb presentation skills including the ability to develop and effectively deliver presentations in person to groups of prospects, customers, managers, and peers
- Capable of adapting sales strategies to current sales trends, market demands, and company goals
- Disciplined leader with a passion for sales who can recruit, hire, train, and manage successful B2B sales professionals
- The ability to manage and inspire a team through results driven and hands-on leadership
- Must be able to build, expand, and solidify professional relationships with new and existing clients
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with managers, employees, and external customers
- Effective time management, organization, and prioritization
- Ability to plan and navigate day independently through problem solving and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Experience working efficiently within a CRM
- Janitorial/Commercial cleaning experience a plus
- Work includes local travel to current and potential clients which requires possession of a valid state driver’s license
- Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public
We offer excellent compensation and benefits packages that include:
- Region Profit Sharing
- Strong Commission Program
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Long and Short Term Disability, Other Coverages Offered
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- 401K with company match
- Mileage Reimbursement
If you are looking for a vibrant organization that offers excellent earning potential, have the qualifications we are seeking, and are up to the challenge of working in a rapidly growing industry, your new career starts here!