There’s a side of Big Sky, Montana that speaks to those seeking something special. A vast 8,000-acre landscape where stunning natural beauty and an endless array of alpine adventures blend together to create a private club and mountain living experience like no other.
Whether it’s winter or summer, Moonlight Basin is something you won’t soon forget. The mountain scenery, the direct access to some of the finest skiing at Big Sky Resort, the hiking, the golf and so much more all add up to the perfect place to work and enjoy Montana.
Moonlight Basin is located right in the middle of the best things to see and do in Montana. You can visit Yellowstone National Park. Explore the national forest and wilderness lands. Come down to the town of Big Sky and shop, eat, and catch some music. Bozeman is a short drive and easily accessible by Skyline Bus.
- Initiates interaction with members and guests to obtain and disperse information.
- Creates and maintains information on all activities, events, and food & beverage offerings to provide comprehensive, accurate, and timely information to members and guests.
- Seeks the most efficient manner in which to meet member expectations.
- Creates itineraries for members, guests, and prospective members during their visit.
- Interfaces with other departments in order to meet member and guest requests.
- Responsible for charging services and creating member profiles using a club management system.
- Answers member, guest, and interdepartmental inquiries by telephone, fax, email, and mail. Evaluates need and assists with the inquiry or directs inquiries to the proper department in a timely manner.
- Assists Member Services Director with written collateral to describe programs, activities, and events at the Club and in the community.
- Performs other duties to ensure flawless member & guest service, not necessarily included in this description.
- Assists with operations within the Member only areas at all outlets.
- High school degree required, college coursework or degree desired.
- Previous experience in the hospitality industry is preferred.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills for interfacing with members, guests, and staff.
- Computer literate, with knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Ability to make sound, common sense, and rational decisions in the performance of duties.
- Must be available to work all shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- Must comply with Moonlight Basin's grooming and uniform policies.
- Must be available to work the entire winter season-December through Mid- April.
This job description is only a summary of the typical functions of this position and should not serve as an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all the possible duties, tasks and responsibilities for this specific job. The responsibilities, tasks, and duties of this position might differ from those outlined above and other duties may be assigned as necessary.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.