Imagine a world full of flavor and packed with goodness! This is our envisioned future, and we are working every day to make this world a reality. Bai Brands is the leading innovator in the beverage landscape with a line of healthy drinks that are flavorful, low calorie, and infused with antioxidants from coffee's superfruit. We are in the throes of a “bevolution,” and we want to bring everyone along on our journey because we know this is a world in which we all want to live. It is time to join our audacious and tenacious team!
In this role, the District Sales Manager will manage the day to day sales and support of a designated DSD branch within a specific territory. The DSM will be responsible for: delivering a branch level sales plan; achieving company revenue and profit targets; and managing street level execution of sales, marketing and POS, while minimizing distributor chargebacks. The position requires the ability to implement approved programming with key accounts, distributors, and the area sales team. Furthermore, the DSM will ensure that Bai is “top of mind” with the distributor and that the distributor’s efforts, key account calls and programs are aligned with business plans.
- Accurate and timely forecasts for case volume, spending and profitability
- Business planning and analysis
- Branch level sales and profit targets
- Chargeback administration
- Pricing by segment
- Monthly branch reviews
- Relationships with branch management as well as the distributor network
- Training and development of distributors
- Accountability at street level
- Building displays
- Setting up racks
- A minimum of 5 years gourmet/specialty food or beverage experience
- A proven track record of sales management experience & achievement
- Distributor management skills
- Experience managing distributors
- Excellent presentation and communication skills -- both written and verbal
- Must have own computer
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (excel, word, and powerpoint)
- Must have a car (car allowance)
- Must be able to walk/stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to balance on ladder
- Must be able to reach overhead
- Ideal candidate lives in the territory
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; stand; walk; talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Bai is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Bai Brands LLC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled