Title Alliance has an immediate opening for an experienced Talent Acquisition Leader in Media, PA
Join us as we continue to expand our footprint and our brand
In this role, you will be responsible for identifying, attracting and hiring top tier talent as well as experienced lateral hiring by building and maintaining strong relationships with candidates, industry organizations and internal and external stakeholders. You will be the key contact for candidates throughout the full recruitment cycle, leading and managing the candidate screening and selection process for internships through Sr. level positions. This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing firm with a high-performance culture and the ability to make a significant and immediate impact by anticipating hiring needs based on volumes and trends where you can apply your skills to re-design the recruitment model to meet our growth plans.
Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Leads the company's end-to-end recruiting process by recruiting top talent for the organization using various methods such as job boards, social media, data mining, industry events & organizations, employee referrals and local universities
- Continuously and proactively build a solid pipeline of applicants for key roles
- Conduct competency and behavioral based interviewing to identify and differentiate candidates for culture and technical fit
- Ensure an impressive candidate experience through comprehensive communication & timely feedback, as well as interviewer preparedness and effective interview format
- Serve as the primary point of contact for hiring managers and candidates
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to establish and/or design a tailored recruiting approach based on region or job specificity to achieve demand by identifying most effective recruiting channels
- Leverage recruiting knowledge, recruitment results and competitive market intelligence to drive strategies and influence key internal stakeholders on recruitment activities and programs
- Track and report on recruiting results to identify process and performance improvement opportunities
- Recommend, develop and implement new recruiting strategies
- Stay up to date with recruitment trends by leveraging a strong network and conducting industry research
- Assists managers with developing position descriptions and performs periodic audits in order to ensure proper leveling and classifications for jobs
- Manages the company Applicant Tracking System and ensures data is accurate and in compliance with federal regulations
- Manages relationships with headhunters and other external recruitment agencies, web-based job sites, and colleges/universities
- Oversees the company's annual internship program by developing partnerships with local colleges and universities, developing program guidelines and programs, on-boarding interns, and strategizes with managers to ensure the program is efficient and effective
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree required with 7+ years' talent acquisition experience with 3+ years of experience managing the full-life recruitment cycle
- Market mapping, recruitment strategy development and Boolean search expertise a must
- Applicant tracking and reporting expertise
- Proven success delivering recruiting results individually in a fast-paced and high growth environment
- Knowledge of federal, state and DOL regulations and compliance
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in MS Office and Outlook
- Ability to network externally and internally to source candidates
- Proven ability to think strategically, translate strategies into actionable plans, develop performance metrics and analyze results to develop and influence search strategy
- Detail oriented with a focus on quality results / deliverables
- Displays sound judgment and the ability to maintain confidentiality
- A sense of urgency to deliver results in a fast paced and business growth environment while also effectively working together as part of a team
- In-depth direct sourcing expertise utilizing a range of methods and sources.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to attend recruitment events as needed outside of traditional business hours
Title Alliance Ltd. is a renowned leader in the real estate industry providing innovative title and escrow services one customer experience at a time through the creation and management of highly successful title joint ventures. We are an employer of choice because we understand the most valuable investment we can make is in our team of passionate and committed industry professionals. Together we are expanding a compliant and customer-driven title and escrow experience into newer markets while continuously providing innovative industry expertise. Founded in 1948, we have formed joint ventures in Arizona, Florida, Idaho, Indiana, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas and Virginia since 1983. Join us as we continue to expand our footprint and brand.
Title Alliance is an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) company and offers a competitive salary and the opportunity to participate in our team bonus program. Some of the benefits you will enjoy include: comprehensive medical/dental/vision insurance at competitive rates; generous paid time off plan; company paid - life insurance, short term and long term disability; 401k; employee assistance program and more!
Title Alliance is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Title Alliance LTD is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled