Based in Richmond, BC, The Auto West Group is one of the top luxury automotive groups in Canada. Established in 1986, as the first BMW importer in Western Canada, the Auto West Group has grown to over 200 team members, and three of Canada’s leading retail facilities: Auto West BMW, MINI Richmond, and Performance One.
At the Auto West Group, we are exceptionally driven. Our mission is to consistently drive premium service, that builds customer and employee relationships for life. Passion, performance, and innovation are at the core of the brands we represent, and therefore at the Auto West Group, we strive to be exceptional in everything we do. We believe our success begins first with the dynamic and driven individuals on our team, to our award-winning facilities, and the honest and hands-on service we provide our customers.
MINI Richmond opened its door in 2002, since then it has gone through a major renovation, reopening its doors in the summer of 2012 as the largest stand-alone MINI dealership in Canada.
MINI Richmond has incorporated a number of new ‘green’ features including one of the largest solar panel installations in Canada and a living green wall on the exterior of the building.
We are currently accepting applications for a full-time Showroom Coordinator to join our MINI Richmond team. At MINI, our team is passionate about providing exceptional customer service to our customers and working with each other to continue delivering fun and unique customer service that exemplifies the MINI brand!
- Greeting and assisting dealership customers.
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the showroom and customer areas.
- Assisting the team with various administrative functions.
- Completing mail and courier bookings.
- Completing appointment follow-up reminders.
- Supporting our BDC in answering incoming phone calls on a multi-line switchboard.
- Liaising with the team to follow up on customer calls.
- Filing and scanning customer work orders.
- Updating the new and pre-owned inventory lists.
- Other duties as assigned by the management team.
- A dynamic, customer-focused attitude.
- Exceptional telephone and customer service skills.
- Desire to learn about and represent the unique MINI brand.
- Previous receptionist or customer service experience is required.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Strong team player skills are required.
- Self-motivated, professional individual.
- Possess strong organizational skills and be able to multi-task.
- High school graduate.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send a cover letter and resume, with heading MINI SC, attention Human Resources