- Must be able to work overnight, 3rd shift schedule beginning at 11:00 PM and ending at 7:00 AM
- Front Desk experience preferred
- Overnight work experience preferred
- Must have outstanding customer service skills
- Post-offer, pre-employment drug test and criminal background check required.
- To provide a daily check and balance system of hotel front office processes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Regular attendance
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Wear a skid-resistant work shoe with good support
- Prepare daily audit of the previous twenty-four hour period according to hotel policy and guidelines.
- Perform Front Desk Clerk and Front Desk Manager duties, as business needs dictate.
- Reconcile credit cards nightly
- Prepare any keys/tickets for the next day for master groups
- Other duties may be assigned.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and taste or smell. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to walk and sit.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and depth perception.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.