Medd Max is built specifically for our clients purchasing needs and strive in delivering the best products at the most competitive price. We understand the demand of each and every client and deal directly with manufacturers in addition to specializing in mass-production within our very own manufacturing facility.http://meddmax.com/
- Set priorities, work assignments and provide direction and feedback to all employees within area responsibility.
- Train and develop Warehouse Associates - conduct routine performance evaluations in an effort to contribute to employee growth and knowledge.
- Train, enforce and effectively communicate all company policies and procedures.
- Maintain safe warehouse practices and procedures
- Build and drive department teamwork.
Shipping and receiving Operations:
- Oversees outgoing & incoming shipping activities to ensure accuracy, completeness, and condition of shipments.
- Inspects loading operations to ensure compliance with established shipping procedures.
- Ensure outbound shipments are prepared and shipped in accordance with company and Amazon packaging standards as well schedules.
- Oversee the timely loading of FTL shipments according to daily truck schedules.
- Oversee the planning and scheduling of LTL shipments to ensure on-time customer deliveries.
- Ensure accurate completion of shipping documents including obtaining required signatures/acknowledgements.
- Ensure timely communication of inventory issues (i.e. damaged goods, missing stock, etc.) to Inventory Control.
- Reports any service failures/missed shipments to Management.
- May assist workers in shipping activities.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by management.
PREFERRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Must have experience working in a fast-paced, high volume warehouse or distribution environment.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a supervisory or management role and Amazon packaging.
- Proficiency with Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Ability to communicate effectively in English (both verbal and written), Spanish speaking a plus.
- Knowledge of shipping procedures, routes, and rates.
- Above average interpersonal and communication skills
- High level of organization
- Must be highly self-motivated, self-directed and team oriented.
- Excellent Customer service skills.
- Experience as a department manager in a warehouse with responsibility for receiving, stocking, order fulfillment, shipping and/or transportation management. International and domestic capability levels a plus.
- Ability to safely operate forklift. Forklift certification a plus.
- Valid driver’s license
We are an EOE