Concessions- Customer Service Concession Stands/Portables
· Receive duty assignments from the Manager and immediately report to that area.
· Set up area in accordance with guidelines which will be given to you by the Manager.
· Take and fill guest food and beverage orders.
· Maintain a friendly smile and an attentive attitude when dealing with guests and fellow employees.
· Assist in the safe, sanitary and timely preparation of all appropriate food and beverage items.
· Maintain a clean, organized work area at all times.
· Prepare and serve all items offered for sale at the concession location in accordance with established procedures, assuring the highest quality standards and adherence to portion consistency.
· Responsible for handling cash accurately and responsibly, including assuring that the till balances at the end of the shift.
· Assist with the location set-up and closing tasks as assigned by the Manager.
· Responsible for serving beer, if required, in accordance with SC State and Pelicans guidelines.
· Perform other related duties as assigned.
Physical DemandsThe physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions of this position. This position requires employees to have good vision, frequently use hands, talk, hear, walk stairs and stand for long periods of time in extreme hot or cold weather and other inclement conditions. Lift and carry up to 50 pounds.