Oversees and administers all accounts receivable functions for Eldorado Resort that includes Hotel Eldorado, Eldorado Marina & Manteo.
Hotel Eldorado / Manteo:
- Review future group contracts and bookings.
- Review, follow up and process deposits for contracted groups.
- Establish final billing for groups. Review and approve credit as needed.
- Manage PMS City Ledger, Deposit Ledger & Guest Ledger.
- Attend pre-cons and work in tandem with Sales / Catering to ensure billing is set up to specifications required by clients.
- Invoice clients and address any concerns they may have.
- Manage to bill for FIT.
- Review and ensure commissions are processed for groups.
- Address any individual guest inquiries in a timely fashion.
- Maintain Accounts Receivable digital and paper filing system.
- Manage billing for Audio Visual, Socan and Re: Sound.
- Assist in the processing of month-end and related reporting.
- Invoice, collect and report on annual moorage customers.
- Invoice and manage annual moorage food & beverage expense accounts.
- Invoice and monitor any authorized business or personal accounts for the Marina.
- Assist in research and resolution of charges to guest individual credit cards.
- Working knowledge of Hotel PMS software, Opera preferred.
- Working knowledge of POS software, Squirrel preferred.
- Intermediate working knowledge in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- Ability to meet or exceed deadlines
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills.
- Can work well independently and in a team environment.
- A flexible and adaptable can-do attitude, with a strong focus on positive change.
- Naturally curious with a high sense of urgency to find a resolution to challenges.
- Working knowledge of GAAP, general bookkeeping principles and procedures an asset.
- Preference will be given to individuals with previous Hotel and/or Food & Beverage Industry experience.