Corporate Travel Management is an award-winning provider of innovative and cost-effective travel management solutions to the corporate market. Our proven business strategy combines personalized service with client-facing technology for an impressive return on your investment. CTM is an ASX:200 corporation, with current market capitalization exceeding $1 billion.
Our Denver headquarters established the CTM brand in North America in 2012 and through the CTM growth model we are now a Top Ten TMC in North America with more than 20 offices coast-to-coast. We are a family of locally-empowered entrepreneurial professionals underpinned by the power and scale of a global technology disrupter.
The company employs over 750 FTE in North America and 2,200 FTE staff globally and maintains a global administrative base in Australia. CTM thinks globally, but acts locally by serving clients in 82 countries, including owned operations across Australia, Asia, North America, Europe and New Zealand.
We are looking to add to our Boston New York (East) Business Development team.
Responsible for generating new business through implementation of a territory plan to include prospecting, cold calling, qualifying, proposal development and presentation, negotiating and closing the account
· Ability to drive value in a medium to long sales cycle, as well as non-RFP opportunities with quick decision timeframes
· Able to develop and articulate CTM's value proposition for potential customers
· Ability to develop relationships at the C-level within small to mid-sized organizations
· Ability to sell to committees with multiple stakeholders and influencers
· Manage and develop the pipeline to meet the quota established by the General Manager
· Maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions, industry changes, and competitive positioning to be shared with the sales team and leadership
· Build and maintain key travel industry relationships
· Represent the organization at local and regional business travel industry events as required
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills with the ability to close accounts
- Demonstrated success in developing and delivering presentations, both independently and as part of a cross-functional team.
- Display strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills to effectively manage internal and external relationships.
- Stay abreast of travel industry developments and changes, and utilize that knowledge to become a trusted adviser and to convert prospects to customers.
- Motivated self-starter with the proven ability to work independently.
· College degree and minimum of 3 years of work experience in B2B sales with proven ability to meet or exceed quota.
· Demonstrated prior success in selling corporate travel is preferred.
· Experience in consultative, solution-based selling.
· Strong financial and business acumen.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to work as part of a virtual team.
We offer a full benefits package including health, dental, 401k and more.