We have an immediate opening for an experienced Assistant General Manager who has a passion for delivering awarding winning service, exhibits exceptional salesmanship and understand how to achieve company-wide expectations regarding bottom line profitability. Full Benefits with Excellent Salary based on experience. This position required a minimum of 55 hrs per week to include nights/ weekends and holidays mandatory. Shifts will vary with the required need.
- Must have outstanding leadership capabilities demonstrated by one’s ability to direct and inspire an entire Hotel Staff toward achieving award-winning service, revenues, and gross operating profits. Must be an "expert" on the respective PMS system.
- Responsibilities include the assistance in oversight and direction of the entire hotel including but not limited to Sales & Marketing, Revenue Management, Food, and Beverage Operations, Front Office, Housekeeping & Maintenance
- Must have extensive prior hotel managerial experience with like hotels, including high volume restaurant or banquet facility.
- Must understand overall budgets, P&L responsibilities, Hotel Accounting (A/R) and Payroll. Award Winning Guest Relations with proven service scores is required.
- Foremost, must be able to provide Award Winning Service by exceeding client expectations as evident by client surveys.
- Ability to analyze, interpret and act upon statistical information and data on a daily basis. This would include STAR report, Market Vision Reports (or like market reports), Yield Management reports, food costs and margins, ADR/Occupancy and RevPar.
- Must be able to drive sales with direct, daily interaction with the Sales personnel as well as all Department Heads and hotel line staff.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral. Must be able to type and write professionally and proficiently.
- Excellent time management, organizational and leadership skills.
- Ability to work under pressure to achieve Service, Occupancy, ADR, RevPar and F&B sales budgets/targets.
- Confident, self-driven, dynamic and loves to learn. Has a strong ability to take direction and suggestion from others.
- Loves interaction with the public, extroverted personality – genuine care for others demonstrated by daily interactions.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.