Title Alliance currently has openings for high energy Title Closers with strong industry experience and excellent customer support skills for immediate openings in West Chester and Exton.
Join us as we continue to expand our footprint and our brand!
Title Closers are responsible for pre-closing, coordinating with lenders, preparing closing statements, scheduling and conducting the closing, issuing title policies, preparation and recording of documents and making appropriate disbursements associated with the settlement process.
Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ordering title search and preparing preliminary title report for delivery to escrow for further delivery to parties of each transaction
- Review and clear title;
- Identify and resolve any underwriting issues with the underwriter
- Prepare the Closing Disclosure, ALTA Settlement Statement, and HUD-1 when applicable;
- Order bring downs and tax certifications;
- Obtain conveyancing;
- Prepare daily deposits;
- Process incoming and outgoing recordings and letters of indemnity;
- Obtain funding approval and prepare disbursements
- Prepare recordings and balance Simpifile
- Prepare wire transfers
- Prepare final title policies
- Other duties as required
- Must have a high school diploma or general education diploma (GED)
- Must have a minimum of 2 years title closer experience performing the escrow and title duties of this position
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities
- Title License or ability to obtain within 90 days
- Notary or ability to obtain within 90 days
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and influence outcomes through effective written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated effective customer service experience to a diverse audience to enhance service delivery
- Demonstrated analytical skills to support quality service delivery
- Title industry software experience, RamQuest preferred; experience with MS Office Suite
Title Alliance Ltd. is a renowned leader in the real estate industry providing an innovative title and escrow services one customer experience at a time through the creation and management of highly successful title joint ventures. We are an employer of choice because we understand the most valuable investment we can make is in our team of passionate and committed industry professionals. Together we are expanding a compliant and customer-driven title and escrow experience into newer markets while continuously providing innovative industry expertise. Founded in 1948, we have formed joint ventures in Arizona, Florida, Idaho, Indiana, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Virginia since 1983. Join us as we continue to expand our footprint and brand.
Title Alliance is an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) company and offers a competitive salary and the opportunity to participate in our team bonus program. Some of the benefits you will enjoy include: comprehensive medical/dental/vision insurance at competitive rates; generous paid time off plan; company-paid - life insurance, short term, and long term disability; 401k; employee assistance program and more!
Title Alliance is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Title Alliance LTD is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled