Up to Par Management LLC is a premier management company creating lifetime memories for its members, guests, and associates through its profitable clubs, hotels, value-added services, and community relationships. Up to Par Management LLC selects only the most passionate and skilled hospitality professionals
We are seeking an energetic self-motivated and committed associate for the position of Dishwasher at the Sheridan Livery Inn located in Lexington, Virginia.
Part-time - Evenings - 5pm to close
Sheridan Livery Inn
The Dishwasher will wash and sanitize all dishes, pots, serving containers, tools, utensils, workstations, work surfaces, kitchen serving equipment, and kitchen floors. Additional assigned duties may be a specific focal area, such as the beverage area, dish room, main kitchen area, serving area, etc.
- Maintains a clean and sanitary work environment.
- Performs all duties in adherence to department standards.
- Safely and efficiently operates the dishwashing machine according to the procedure manual.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor toward all guest, associates, and management.
- Maintain sanitary condition of dishes, utensils, glasses, pots, pans and kitchen equipment in accordance with all department standards.
- Entry-level position.
- High school degree preferred, but not required.
- Work-related education preferred but not required.
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand English.
- Must have excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Be able to work in extreme temperature changes and noise.
- Be able to work with chemicals and industrial cleaning materials.
- Be able to stand, bend, lift, and move intermittently during shifts of 8+ hours.
- Must display professionalism and have characteristics of honesty and trustworthiness.
- Be able to lift, push, pull, and move product, equipment and supplies up to fifty (50) pounds.
About Up To Par:
Up to Par Management and its subsidiary, Taylor Hospitality, is a leading club and hospitality management company; specializing in golf, country club, hotel, and restaurant operations, full-service management, and consulting. We are a growth-oriented company pride ourselves in providing opportunities for our associates as well as our partner properties.