We're looking for motivated individuals who have a Passion for Food, People, and Hospitality to be a part of our team. Our ideal Bartender is outgoing, happy, and builds a regular following.
We pride ourselves on a culture of respect, and teamwork. Our desire is to consistently deliver exceptional food, and exemplary service to provide the world’s best hospitality to our guests. We hire for excellence because we know that if our team members are happy, our guests will have an exceptional experience.
OUR TEAM MEMBERS ENJOY:
- Great hours
- Excellent training
- A commitment to the development of our people
- Opportunities to advance
- Fun, and friendly work environment
SOME THINGS THAT WE LOOK FOR IN OUR TEAM MEMBERS:
- Passion for Food & Hospitality.
- Career minded individuals ready to become part of a diverse team.
- Desire to provide outstanding service, and the best breakfast, brunch, and lunch in town.
- Professional, and positive attitude.
- Opportunity to grow, and advance within the company.
Become part of our hospitality team, providing guests with fresh, delicious cuisine. Interact with guests to ensure a great experience while dining at our restaurant. Bartenders are responsible for providing friendly service in an efficient manner. Take orders, serve, and prepare drinks, present food, provide information to help with food, and beverage selections, as well as suggestively sell menu items.
- Greet all guests appropriately, and warmly.
- Provide guests menus, and inform of specials.
- Perform all duties, and responsibilities in a timely, and effective manner in accordance with established company standards, and policies.
- Maintain a clean, organized work area. Be responsible for daily, and weekly side work duties.
- Adhere to company sanitation policies, and procedures.
- Uphold, and maintain high-quality customer service, and hospitality at all times.
- Mix, garnish, and serve alcoholic, and nonalcoholic drinks.
- Pour the wine, and serve draft and bottled beer.
- Fill drink orders directly from guests at the bar, and from waitstaff.
- Maintain a friendly, and approachable demeanor.
- Ensure that all guests served are 21, and over.
- Responsible service of alcohol. Monitor guest drink counts.
- Maintain stock, and replenish bar inventory, and supplies.
- Efficiently take orders, consistently prepare, and deliver beverages, and food to guests.
- Answer questions about food, and drinks including ingredients of entrees, preparations, and accompanying items.
- Suggestively sell menu items, such as menu items, such as appetizers, entrees, beverages, and desserts.
- Ensure guests’ needs expectations have been exceeded. Maintain proper dining experience; observe dining process, deliver items, respond to guest requirements, and needs, remove glassware, and courses, replenish utensils.
- Enter orders on POS computer system quickly, and in proper sequence, and use appropriate abbreviations, and changes to ensure clarity to kitchen.
- Communicate specific customer needs to back of the house.
- Obtain problem-solving skills to resolve food or service issues.
- Collect payments, issuing receipts, provide change. Follow appropriate accounting procedures.
- Maintain a favorable working relationship with all other company employees to foster, and promote a cooperative, and harmonious working atmosphere, which will be conducive to maximum employee morale, productivity, efficiency, and effectiveness.
- Adhere to grooming, and appearance standards.
- Assist with special events as needed.
- Perform opening, and closing bar procedures.
Bartender Skills, and Qualifications:
- Ability to provide quality Customer Service.
- Problem Solving Skills, attention to detail, and multi-tasking.
- Ability to remain composed, and calm under pressure.
- Positive interpersonal skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate.
- Experience in mixology, wine service, knowledge of beer, liquor, and artisanal spirits a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment while abiding by all Food & Safety Regulations.
- Knowledge of food, and beverage specifications.
- General Math skills to efficiently, and accurately count the cash, and efficiently process transactions.
- Ability to read, write, and speak fluent English.
- Always be professional – maintain a positive attitude.
- Ability to walk or stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Able to reach, bend, stoop, and perform cleaning duties.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.