Deliver exceptional service while connecting with our guests and supporting efforts to achieve WOW Moments.
Minimum Job Requirements
Requirements to be performed, with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Standing, walking, lifting, twisting, and bending on a frequent basis.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and carry it up to 90 feet (or deposit into dumpster or trash compactor).
- Cash handling experience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Available to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to provide excellent guest service.
All associates may be considered for cross-training; some may be assigned duties in one or more area at the park at management discretion. General responsibilities for all positions include, but are not limited to:
- Perform excellent guest service skills.
- Present a calm demeanor that deters others from engaging in disruptive conduct, while encouraging a positive interaction with our guests.
- Answer guest questions and concerns, courteously and accurately or quickly direct them to the appropriate resource.
- Work effectively with management and co-workers.
- Ability to effectively multitask as needed, including but not limited to greeting guests, selling and scanning tickets, enforcing waiver (Participant Agreement) policies, directing guests and answering guest questions.
- Demonstrate consistent and effective sales techniques by meeting expectations for Fly Pass sales, suggestive selling, upselling, merchandising, and sampling.
- Complete transactions by greeting each guest, identifying the guest's request, operating point-of-sale terminals, making change accurately, completing ticket transactions, and thanking guests for visiting and flying safely.
- Ensure the security of all cash, receipts, and tickets.
- Ensure proper cleanliness of all areas within the park.
- Ensure proper safety and risk management techniques are being followed.
- Clean and maintain the exterior and interior areas of the park including restrooms, lobbies, lounges, concession areas, and guest services.
- Perform nightly custodial duties as necessary, including but not limited to vacuuming, mopping, court-cleaning, sanitizing restroom fixtures, etc.
- Frequently monitor guest engagement for WOW quality.
- Perform daily stocking and maintenance duties.
- Ability to work and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Follow all procedures to ensure a safe work environment, as well as the safety of our guests.
- Follow instructions on safe use of all chemicals/cleaning materials.
- Uphold Sky Zone Business Practice Standards and ensure compliance with company programs.
- Maintain regular personal attendance for all scheduled shifts.
- Assist with other Team Member functions and perform other duties as directed.
- Provided by Park: Orange T-shirt, Nametag.
- Provided by Associate: Black athletic pants, Shoes.
Sky Zone Roswell is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled