*We are looking for a professional line cook to prepare food to the exact chef’s specifications and to set up stations for menu execution.
J&E Concessions / Lehigh Valley Ironpigs: Kitchen Line Cook
The Lehigh Valley Ironpigs strive to provide a positive and memorable experience for every guest every time.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Be able to stand, walk and bend for an extended amount of time
- Ability to lift 30 pounds frequently and up to 50 pounds on occasion
- Carry out instructions given by the Executive Chef
- Must be able to multitask
- Comfortable dealing with large crowds
Knowledge of Proper food handling procedures and experience with commercial grilling and frying equipment is required.
All Kitchen Cooks may be considered for cross-training in multiple locations of the ballpark at managements discretion. General responsibilities for all positions include but are not limited to:
- Assist the executive and sous chef with their daily tasks.
- Set up and stocking stations with all necessary supplies.
- Prepare food for service (e.g. chopping vegetables, pounding meat, or preparing sauces).
- Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff.
- Communicates ticket times and potential problems with the service staff, kitchen staff, and Managers
- Operates and maintains equipment properly
- Breaks down and clean stations thoroughly every day
- Clean up the station and take care of leftover food.
- Stock inventory appropriately.
- Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely fashion.
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Ironpigs Staff Ball cap (provided)
- Ironpigs Kitchen Staff T-Shirt (provided)
- Black pants (associates responsibility)
- Comfortable shoes; nonskid shoes highly recommended (associates responsibility)
Job Type: Part-time Seasonal
J&E Baseball Concessions LLC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled