Reintroducing the year-round boutique, historic hotel, Seven Hills
Seven Hills, set on 27 acres of lush lawns and stunning gardens, is a stylishly renovated year-round boutique hotel ideal for vacations, romantic getaways, destination weddings, family reunions, and corporate events.
Our Operations Manager serves as the manager-on-duty in the absence of the General Manager with oversight of all hotel departments. The Operations Manager works closely with the General Manager to implement property-wide initiatives.
Essential Duties and Functions:
- Assist with overseeing Housekeeping, F&B, Maintenance, and Front Desk.
- Support the GM with the effective management of all hotel functional areas to maximize financial performance while upholding quality standards and maximizing the guest experience.
- Oversees all contracts and legal agreements, and assists management in maintaining all licenses, permits, insurance, and contracts.
- Accurately process payroll on a biweekly basis.
- Process month-end reporting for the property.
- Process Daily Revenue Report for the property.
- Prepare financial reports to Corporate and Ownership.
- Assist General Manager in the recruitment and continuous training of all associates to ensure they can perform their job duties to the highest level.
- Manage and oversee the HR function which includes recruiting, training, wage/benefit administration, compliance with statutory requirements.
- Directs and administer employee relations programs and activities such as employee recognition and service award ceremonies to maintain a positive employee relations climate.
- Assist in the administration of employee and guest-related risk management including safety programs, workers compensation, and general liability.
- Manage employee leaves of absences including FMLA. proper management of personnel record-keeping, personnel files, personnel reports and statistics ensuring confidentiality.
- Always Comply with Scout MVY Management, LLC standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
· Strong leadership abilities.
· Must be dependable, customer focus, someone passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
· Proven ability to motivate front desk staff.
· Lead by example.
· Good job tenure.
· Must have flexibility, anticipate some scheduled weekend, holiday, and evening hours, including participation in the Manager-On-Duty coverage as needed.
· Strong proficiency with MS Office software including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
· Must be able to cope with frequent changing priorities and deadlines with a high degree of optimism, professionalism, and collaboration.
· Excellent interpersonal skills, possessing a positive, outgoing and naturally curious personality.
· Ability to work a flexible workweek including nights, weekends and holidays.
- A 4-year college degree, desirable.
- 2-4 years of hotel management and guest service experience.
Competitive Wages, Benefit Options and more!
SCOUT MVY MANAGEMENT LLC - SEVEN HILLS is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled