Looking for an exciting opportunity to work in a fun service-minded environment? Railroad & Industrial Federal Credit Union is the place for you. Apply online today!
Business Development Specialist
We seek to fill this Business Development Specialist position with a confident individual who possesses an enthusiastic attitude to work hard to reach success. The Business Development Specialist is the "human touch" between company groups and branch offices and is an integral part of the branch and sales team. Proven sales and leadership skills along with business development experience are a must. The Business Development Specialist will recruit new members and strengthen relationships with current company partners through onsite activities including sign-ups, company-sponsored events, and community involvement. Open new accounts within credit union guidelines. Provide loan and product and service information to current and prospective members. Perform job in accordance with all policies and practices of Railroad & Industrial Federal Credit Union.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent education and job-related experience
- 5-7 years of experience in a financial institution
- Excellent listening skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work independently and have strong time management skills
- Must be able to make decisions and work within budgetary guidelines
- Sales and service is a must
- Outstanding interpersonal skills - with members as well as co-workers
- Team leadership
- Bilingual English/Spanish helpful
- Dependability, flexibility, and enthusiasm
Position Type / Expected hours of work:
This is a full-time position. Expected to work 40 hours weekly with hours varying upon business needs. May be required to work extended hours and weekend as job duties demand.
Required to travel about 80% of the time in the local area. Must be able to independently operate a motor vehicle and travel for work activities.
Drug-Free Workplace, Equal Opportunity Employer, D/M/F/V