Work most of the IronPigs home games (50+), non-baseball Special Events at Coca-Cola Park, and full-time Office Hours on IronPigs Production Staff; Game responsibilities can include directing in-house broadcast and operating Videoboard Animations and Graphics, Replay Decks, and Camera.
Assist with the Production of Graphics and Animations to be used during home games for both In-Game Entertainment and to fulfill sponsorship requirements.
- Prepare Control Room Graphics Stations according to Gameday Rundown
- Produce and Upload Video Content for IronPigsBaseball.com and Social Media, and other in-game uses.
- Coordinate Video Shoots with IronPigs Players and Staff
- Show the initiative to learn more about each production position
- Non-departmental responsibilities include assisting full staff with covering and uncovering the field in response to inclement conditions (tarp pulls)
Other Duties as assigned
As a Multimedia Associate you will be given the opportunity to work creatively and independently on your projects, and work as part of a team to enhance the In-Game Entertainment and Atmosphere at Coca-Cola Park. The successful applicant will complete the internship with the experience necessary to advance his or her career in a highly competitive industry.
- Strong familiarity with baseball
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work on short notice
- Ability to work irregular hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills - Must work well with others at all levels of organization
- Proven ability to take initiative
- Experience with Non-Linear Editing Systems and Adobe Creative Suite preferred
- Passion for Sports and Entertainment
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
LV Baseball LP is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled