POSITION SUMMARY: Video Technician supports in executing the overall day-to-day technical, operational needs for sound, lights, video, and backline equipment required for all music performances and events at TC Restaurant Group properties. While acting as primary video operator, Video Technician will work in an efficient and professional manner while maintaining a positive attitude.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO-
- Oversees all Front of House TV screen and video walls
- Assists in properly displaying correct images, logos, visuals, and channel changes
- Roams venues making sure no screen is blank or displaying incorrect content
- Adjust volume in areas needed without active sound engineer
- Must be properly trained to make basic audio adjustments
- Ability and knowledge to troubleshoot IP and Coax video systems
- Assists in stage set-up/tear-down as needed
- Assists as a stagehand when needed
- Communicates and coordinates event specific logos to and with venue management
- Communication of A/V situations and status with venue management
- Adhere to all TC Restaurant Group Standard Operating Procedures
- Report any Incidents of theft, vandalism, violations, or guest complaints/incidents
- Performs other Job-related duties as assigned
IN ADDITION TO THE AFOREMENTIONED ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS, THE BARBACK WILL BE EVALUATED ON THE FOLLOWING LEADERSHIP QUALITIES:
- Adherence to Policy
- Guest satisfaction
- Job skills knowledge
- Quality of work
- Working relationships
- Written and Verbal communication
WORKING KNOWLEDGE /EDUCATION/REQUIREMENTS:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States
- Working knowledge of music, acoustics, stage lighting, and video engineering is required
- Maintain a professional, neat, and well-groomed appearance adhering to Company standards
- Work will include indoor and/or outdoor areas. Must have the ability to withstand high and low temperatures
- Work is typically in an area, which may be unusually hot, cold, noisy etc. Work may be performed in small areas with a limited access.
- Tasks are performed from a non-sitting and sitting position.
- Constant contact with guests and fellow Team Members is required.
- Schedule could exceed 30 hours per week and may include overtime when approved by management
- Work varied shifts to include days, nights, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to be exposed to day life/nightlife environmental factors including but not limited to second-hand smoke, excessive noise, flashing/strobe lights, and stress levels related to interacting with guests in a fast-paced environment.
TC Restaurant Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.