CTM is an award-winning provider of innovative and cost-effective travel management solutions to the corporate market. Our proven business strategy combines personalized service excellence with client-facing technology solutions to deliver a return on investment to our customers. Headquartered in Australia, we provide local services solutions to clients across the globe.
Our Denver location anchored the CTM brand in the US in 2012. Through the CTM growth model, we are now a top travel provider in North America with offices and virtual staff coast-to-coast. We are a family of locally-empowered entrepreneurial professionals underpinned by the power and scale of a global industry leader.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a self-motivated and dynamic person to join our International Rate Desk team as an International QC Agent. The right person will be energetic, and able to work in a fast-paced environment. This position is Virtual, but we need an individual who is interested in working Pacific hours (9 am PST-630pm PST) in a virtual role. You will be joining our fun, a close-knit team of 4, some of whom have been with CTM for over 20 years, others who have brought rates experience from other companies. All of whom are happily willing and excited to share their knowledge with you.
- At least 5 years working on international reservations
- Strong Sabre skills - including manual ticketing, enhanced PQs creation, thorough Fare Calculation Line interpretation.
- Extensive knowledge of Geography, and Iata Regions/Areas
- Strong Corporate Contract Interpretation.
- Knowledge of Commission contract interpretation and application – how to add in PQ for multiple ticket types (One Way, Round Trip, Multiple Stop, Multiple Carrier Tickets)
- Ability to accurately calculate manual ticket exchanges
- Thorough understanding of fare construction, lower fare search, Branded Fares/Fare Families
- Utilize preferred vendors to maximize profit, while providing competitive fares to clients.
- Knowledge of debit memo resolution
- Calculating full and partial refunds
- Strong Problem-Solving Skills
- Add commission and proper coding to PQ’s, and enhanced PQs.
- Work queues for both commission requests and QC/ticketing requests
- Daily reports to capture lost commission
- Update IAR with corrected commissions
- Assist agents with faring requests
- Assist agents with manual exchange re-calculation
- Calculate refunds
- Assist Foreign Partner offices with reservations.
- Update contracts in Sharepoint
- Answer Email Requests
- Debit Memo Research
- Fare rule interpretation
In addition to a great work environment, CTM offers a comprehensive range of benefits designed to fit your needs. Some of these include
- Comprehensive medical and dental plans
- 401K with company match
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Generous vacation plan and numerous paid holidays