The Travel Consultant will be responsible for the timely and accurate servicing of CTM Travel client’s travel arrangements on our SME accounts.
Principal responsibilities are:
- Assisting the client with the booking of travel including air/hotel/car rail, limo or any other services needed using the Sabre CRS or approved third-party systems.
- Maintaining knowledge and staying updated on policies and profiles, as well as, all client preferred vendors.
- Ability to counsel travelers on cost-efficient routes, lowest fares, and travel products or services.
- Ensure optimum customer service levels through accurate and time efficient responses.
- Maintain a positive attitude and professional manner.
- Must have Call Center and Travel Experience
As a CTM employee, it is the agent’s responsibility to follow company standards and support our theory of consultative relationship and our customer-centric approach to supporting our clients.
Travel Consultants are responsible for the delivery and tracking of accomplishments of the following key areas:
- Thorough knowledge of GDS / Ability to process reservations in a timely manner
- Process reservation requests through multiple methods (telephone, email, travel request forms, and online agent assist).
- Ability to deliver Visa and Passport requirement information to travelers
- Helpdesk queries – first line contact, may need to distribute and/or escalate to appropriate parties
- Understand all the client’s contracts and their appropriate use
- Ability to handle and accurately process invoices, refunds, and voids as described by CTM operations protocols
- Participate as needed to help support and maintain specific systems such as portal redesign collaboration, travel request form input, etc.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.