Do you love cars and dream of starting or developing your career in the automotive industry? Looking for an awesome work environment with potential for career growth? This could be the perfect job for you!
MINI Richmond looking for an enthusiastic Lot Attendant to join our team. Ideal candidates will be passionate about providing exceptional customer experiences for our customers and working with us to continue delivering the personalized service that exemplifies the Auto West Group.
- Washing and cleaning lot and customer vehicles.
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the lot, service, and showroom areas.
- Assisting with customer valet service as needed.
- Liaising with the Valet team to ensure vehicles are ready for customer pick-ups.
- Assisting the Business Office throughout customer deliveries.
- Plating and gassing up vehicles as required.
- General maintenance of the dealership.
- Liaising with the Sales and Service as needed.
- Other duties as required by the management team.
What should you possess?
- Ability to multi-task and work under minimal supervision.
- Professional, self-motivated work habits.
- Previous lot attendant experience is an asset but not required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an engaging, polished, and professional attitude.
- Ability to work in a team-based environment is a must.
- Strong communication and organization skills.
- A valid BC driver's license and previous manual transmission experience are a must.
- Potential candidates will be asked to provide a driving abstract for review.
Why partner with us?
- Competitive compensation.
- Excellent employee benefits, including health and dental.
- A dynamic and fast-paced work environment.
- An opportunity to partner with a company committed to sustainability and work in a premium eco-luxury facility.