We have an immediate opening for an experienced RESTAURANT MANAGER who has a passion for delivering awarding winning service, exhibits exceptional salesmanship and understands how to achieve company-wide expectations regarding bottom line profitability. REQUIRED experience as an F & B Director or Restaurant Manager of 5 years. This is a hands-on position that requires, nights, weekends, holidays and special off-site events. This is a full-service standalone restaurant
- Must have outstanding leadership capabilities demonstrated by one’s ability to direct and inspire all FOH and BOH Food & Beverage Team toward achieving award-winning service, revenues, and gross operating profits.
- Responsibilities include oversight and direction of entire Food operations including but not limited to Restaurant/Banquet line food preparation personnel, cooks, expediters, servers, and stewards.
- Must have extensive prior Food and Beverage managerial experience with high volume restaurant or banquet facility, including experience as a Chef. Must understand menu design, food and beverage costs, labor costs and “other” F&B cost structure.
- Responsible for helping write and execute the F&B annual Business Plan and Operating Budget.
- Ensures all FOH and BOH staff are trained in food safety and loss prevention by virtue of state, local, franchise and company-wide standards.
- Foremost, must be able to provide Award Winning Service by exceeding brand standards be evidence of SALT scores.
- Ability to analyze, interpret and act upon statistical information and data on a daily basis. This would include daily labor costs, food cost, profit margins, inventory controls, and food & beverage purchasing protocols.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral. Must be able to type and write professionally and proficiently.
- Excellent time management, organizational and leadership skills.
- Ability to work under pressure to achieve Service and F&B sales budgets/targets.
- Confident, self-driven, dynamic and loves to learn. Has a strong ability to take direction and suggestion from others. Must be a team player.
- Loves the interaction with the public, extroverted personality – genuine care for others as demonstrated by daily interactions.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.