What is work without play?
If you would like to work with children in a play-based environment, with a comprehensive team of therapists... then consider a position with the Children’s Therapy Center!
We are currently seeking a full-time Occupational Therapist (OTR/L) to join us at our pediatric outpatient center in Gainesville, Virginia. In addition, we have part-time opportunities at our centers in Springfield and Sterling, Virginia. This is a great opportunity to work in a growing, successful center, and work with a team of occupational, physical and speech therapist to treat children birth through age 18 years. Our therapists are able to see a wide variety of children and adolescents on a daily basis, and are able to hone their clinical and professional skills to ensure we are offering top-quality care to our patients and their families. All of our sessions are offered on a one to one basis with the patient and their family, and we often participate in co-treats. We are seeking therapists who have experience working with a wide range of children and who are comfortable conversing with parents and guardians. We do offer a mentorship program to help you address opportunities for growth.
The Theraplay Family of Companies now includes Austill's Educational Therapy Services, Positive Steps Therapy, AOT, Inc., and the Children's Therapy Centers. This allows us to work with children, to help them maximize their potential, in 18 pediatric outpatient centers, in schools, and in homes throughout Pennsylvania, Delaware, and Northern Virginia. We at the Children’s Therapy Center are looking forward to continuing to grow our geographic reach, furthering our mission to maximize each child's potential through functional play-based therapies. This is why we hire exceptional therapists to provide the best pediatric occupational, physical, and speech therapy services. We pride ourselves on not only providing superior treatment for our patients but offering a place where our employees can grow and maximize their own potential. As one of our employees or contractors, your expertise and clinical strengths are valued and utilized.
Additional reasons our Occupational Therapists enjoy working with the Children’s Therapy Center:
- Team-based approach within our outpatient centers, where you have the opportunity to collaborate daily with both therapists in your own discipline and other disciplines
- Variety of friendly work environments- your clinical strengths and abilities will be matched and valued
- Mentorship Program "STEPS: Striving for Therapist Excellence and Patient Satisfaction"- your professional goals will be addressed, appreciated, and met
- Ability to work with students and become a fieldwork level II instructor
- Flexible schedules, which can include days, evenings, and/or Saturdays
- Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits, with three benefit plans to choose from
- 401K Plan, with a generous company contribution
- Paid Continuing Education Plan, which includes money for courses and a Theraplay sponsored day
- Free workshops and in-services throughout the year
Theraplay Family of Companies is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled